This is a super-easy homemade Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles soup with spicy Asian egg noodles in a luscious, deliciously creamy broth. Cheesy Chicken Ramen Noodles are a great dish to make for family, friends, or when you just feel like ramen. Get the full recipe here.
Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles Recipe
Quoting from various page sources, here is a Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles Recipe:
1. Creamy Chicken Ramen Soup
Ingredients Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles Soup:
- 2 cups of rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 2 chopped red bell peppers
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced into pieces measuring 2″ length.
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped cilantro, plus additional for garnish
- slices of lime for serving
- Swanson Chicken Broth, 3 cups
- 1 package of instant ramen; save the seasoning for another purpose.
- 1-tablespoon coconut oil
- 1-tablespoon curry powder
- Cayenne pepper, 1/2 tsp.
- Coconut milk in 2 (13.5-oz) cans (shaken well)
- salt kosher
How to cook Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles Soup:
- Heat coconut oil in a big pot on a medium heat. Cook the carrots, onion, and bell pepper for 6 to 8 minutes, or until they are fork-tender.
- Add the garlic and stir for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Salt the mixture after adding the curry powder and cayenne.
- Stir everything together. Bring to a simmer after adding the coconut milk and chicken broth.
- Ramen noodles should be cooked until they are al dente before you add the cilantro and diced chicken.
- Serve with lime and cilantro as a garnish.
2. Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Ramen
Ingredients Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles with Mushroom:
- 1 packet of ramen noodles with chicken flavor (3 ounces).
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 ounces)
- 1 can (3 oz) of chicken
How to cook Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles with Mushroom:
- Noodles should be cooked and drained without seasoning.
- Combine the soup, chicken, and spices; heat for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- After topping the noodles, serve.
3. Creamy Thai Chicken Ramen Bowl
Ingredients Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles Thai Version:
- Sesame oil, 1 tablespoon
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- Sugar snap peas, 1 cup
- 1 chopped medium red pepper
- sliced red curry paste and two carrots
- 14 cup soy sauce with less salt
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- only one (10.5oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup from Campbell’s
- coconut milk, half a cup
- peanut butter, 1/4 cup (I used natural)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- ramen noodle soup in three packages (discard seasoning packets)
- peanuts, chopped (optional)
- mint with basil (optional)
How to cook Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles Thai Version:
- Warmth a massive pot over medium-excessive warmth and upload sesame oil. when it is heat add garlic, sugar snap peas, peppers, and carrots. Toss gently and prepare dinner for five-7 minutes or till the veggies begin to get tender.
- add the crimson curry paste, soy sauce, chook broth, Campbell’s® Cream of chicken Soup, coconut milk, honey, and peanut butter. Whisk till mixed then add chicken breasts. deliver to a simmer then lessen warmth and cook over medium-low and simmer for 15 mins.
- in the meantime boil a pot of water over medium warmness. upload the 3 ramen squares and cook in step with package deal guidelines. Drain and set apart.
- as soon as the bird is executed cooking, remove it from the pot and shred with two forks. go back chicken to pot.
- collect bowl with the aid of putting ramen noodles in the bottom of the bowl and topping with Thai Ramen soup. top with basil, mint and chopped peanuts. Serve with chopsticks.
That’s Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles Recipes that you must try, besides having health benefits, it also has a unique taste.
Other recipes you might be interested in trying: 5 Popular Hong Kong Street Food