Have you ever tried Italian Rice? Italy is a country that has very diverse culinary choices. Italian cuisine is also widely known in various parts of the world. One of the dishes is Italian rice. The following is a menu from Italian rice that can be used as your reference for cooking.
Italian Rice Recipes
Quoting from various page sources, here is a Italian Rice Dish:
1. Risotto with Mushroom
Ingredients Risotto with Mushroom (Italian Rice recipes):
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 100 g onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 150 g fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 500 g rice arborio/rice risotto
- 50 ml lemon juice
- 350 ml vegetable stock
- 25 g grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ tbsp parmesan cheese
How to cook Risotto with Mushroom (Italian Rice dish):
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil, saute onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add button mushrooms, tyme, salt and black pepper, cook until mushrooms are wilted.
- Add arborio rice, mix well.
- Add of the vegetable stock and cook until it is completely absorbed into the rice.
- Put back part, cook again until absorbed completely.
- Add remaining vegetable stock, cook until al dente.
- Add parmesan cheese and butter, stir until butter is melted. Remove, serve immediately with a sprinkling. Enjoy the Italian Rice food.
2. Risotto with Seafood
Ingredients Risotto seafod (Italian Rice recipes):
- 450g/1lb prawns, shell on
- 36 small mussels
- 100g/4oz monkfish fillet, thinly sliced
- 50g/2oz squid, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 25ml/1fl oz vegetable oil
- 1 clove , chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 crudites , chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small leek, chopped
- ¼ red chilli, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/8 tsp saffron
- 900ml/1½pt fish stock
- cooking liquor from the mussels
- 50g/2oz unsalted butter
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove , chopped
- 350g/12oz risotto rice e.g. Arborio
- 120ml/4fl oz dry wine
- 25g/1oz parmesan
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
How to cook Ingredients Risotto seafod (Italian Rice recipes):
- Peel the prawns, reserving the shells for the stock. Set the prawns aside until needed. Wash the mussels, scrape them clean and pull out the beards. Open by placing during a pan with a splash of water, covering tightly then setting over a high heat until they need opened.
- Strain through a colander to get rid of any grit. Save the liquor for the stock. Remove the meats from about 8 of the shells, discard the empty shells. Leaving a couple of whole mussels within the risotto makes it look very appetizing. Set the mussels aside until needed.
- To make the stock, heat the oil during a large pan and add the garlic, carrot, celery, onion, leek and chilli. Fry for five minutes without colouring.
- Add the reserved prawn shells and cook for an additional few minutes then add the tomato, saffron, fish stock and mussel liquor. bring back the boil and simmer for half-hour then erupt a conical sieve with the rear of a ladle to extract the maximum amount flavour as possible.
- To make the risotto, melt the butter during a heavy-based pan (this will lessen the prospect of the risotto burning on rock bottom because it cooks) then add the shallots and garlic and sweat until softened. Add the rice and stir for a few of minutes until well-coated with butter.
- Pour within the wine. bring back the boil then remove from the warmth and let the rice absorb all the liquid. you’ll make the risotto to the present stage a while before completing the dish. the ultimate cooking time, about 20 minutes, is reduced to about 10 by doing this.
- Return the pan to a medium heat and add the shellfish stock to the rice in three stages, allowing the liquid to be absorbed whenever before adding subsequent amount.
- Stir continuously until the stock is nearly completely absorbed.
- When the rice is simply tender but still firm to the bite (al dente), add the parmesan. (The bit of stock left at this stage are going to be absorbed by the cheese.)
- While the risotto is cooking, brush the remainder of the seafood with vegetable oil and grill for 3-4 minutes. To serve, carefully mix the seafood including the mussels into the risotto. Leave a couple of pieces on top to garnish. Enjoy the Italian Rice food.
3. Chicken Risotto
Ingredients Chicken Risotto (Italian Rice recipes):
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100g smoked bacon lardons or pancetta cubes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 4-6 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, quartered
- 1.5 litres chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300g risotto rice
- 150ml dry wine
- 50g parmesan, finely grated
- ½ small bunch Italian parsley , finely chopped
How to cook Chicken Risotto (Italian Rice recipes):
- Heat the oil during a deep, wide frypan over a medium-high heat and fry the lardons for 5-6 minutes until golden and crisp. Scoop out onto a plate. Reduce the warmth to medium and add 1 tbsp butter to the pan, mix with the bacon fat and oil, and add the onion. Fry for 10-15 minutes until very soft and translucent.
- Stir within the chicken pieces, and fry for an additional 6-8 minutes until seared everywhere and turning lightly golden. Add the garlic and fry for a moment more.
- While the chicken and onion are cooking, tip the stock into an outsized saucepan and convey to a mild simmer, then turn the warmth to low and keep warm on the rear of the hob. Sprinkle the rice over the chicken, and stir to coat the rice within the oil and butter.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, then pour within the wine. Stir until mostly absorbed, then add the recent stock, a ladleful at a time, stirring continually. Wait until each ladleful of stock has been absorbed before adding subsequent one.
- Keep adding the stock until the rice is tender with a touch bite, about 20 minutes (you might not need all the stock). If you’ve used all the stock but the grains are still firm, add a splash of water and keep stirring until tender.
- Remove the risotto from the warmth , and fold within the parmesan, cooked lardons, parsley, and therefore the remaining 1 tbsp butter. Cover and rest for five minutes before serving. Enjoy the Italian Rice food.
4. Panissa Rice
Ingredients Panissa Rice (Italian Rice recipes):
- 50g piece of higher-welfare smoked pancetta
- 50g quality salami
- 2 onions
- 2 sticks of celery
- 1 ltr organic meat stock
- 1 bunch (30g) of fresh rosemary
- 300g Arborio risotto rice
- 250ml Barbera d’Asti wine
- 1 x 400g tin of quality plum tomatoes
- 1 x 400g tin of borlotti beans
- 4 sprigs of fresh Italian parsley
How to cook Panissa Rice (Italian Rice recipes):
- Chop the pancetta and salami into 1cm chunks, place during a cold casserole pan and put it on a medium-high heat to let the fat render out.
- Stir occasionally while you peel the onions and celery, then chop both into 1cm chunks. Stir the veg into the pan and cook for 10 minutes, or until soft, stirring regularly. during a separate pan, simmer the stock and rosemary.
- Stir the rice into the veg to toast for two minutes, then pour within the wine and let it cook away. Scrunch within the tomatoes through your clean hands, then start adding the stock, a ladleful at a time, letting all cook away before adding more.
- Keep an in depth eye thereon and stir constantly for 20 minutes, or until the rice is cooked but still retains its shape.
- Drain the beans and stir into the pan with the last ladleful of stock. When your spoon stands up, it’s done. Taste, and season to a T with black pepper. Finely chop and stir within the parsley leaves, then tuck on in. Enjoy the Italian Rice food.
5. Risi e Bisi
Ingredients Risi e Bisi (Italian Rice recipes):
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin vegetable oil
- 3 shallots, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 pound diced prosciutto or other dry ham
- 1 cup Arborio or other risotto rice
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 or more cups water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to cook Risi e Bisi (Italian Rice recipes):
- Sauté shallots:
Heat the vegetable oil during a medium-sized pot over medium-high heat. When it’s hot, add the shallots and stir to mix . Let these sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat stock and water:
Meanwhile, heat up the stock and 1 cup of water during a small pot. you would like this at a simmer while you create the rice.
- Add garlic and prosciutto to shallots:
Add the garlic and therefore the diced prosciutto to the pot with the shallots, stir well and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add rice:
Pour within the rice, stir again and sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Slowly ladle in stock:
Ladle a number of the recent stock into the pot and begin stirring. Risi e bisi is cooked like risotto, and is meant to be pretty soupy, so you would like tons of water and you would like to stir it constantly. Let this first ladle of stock cook down before you add subsequent .
- Keep adding stock, letting it cook down and stirring until you’re through with the simmering stock. it’s likely that you simply may have a minimum of another cup of water to end the dish, because all that stirring in an open pot means you evaporate more liquid than you’d once you cook rice the traditional way, i.e., covered. If you think that you’re getting to need more water, add more to the simmering stock.
- When you get to the present last cup of water, add the peas:
Keep stirring until the water has almost cooked away. Taste some rice and test for salt and doneness: Add a touch salt and a few more hot water if the rice remains crunchy – you would like the rice to be a touch hard , but not such a lot you’re gnawing on raw grain.
- Add the parsley and therefore the parmesan and blend well:
Your finished rice should be slightly soupy, so it’s okay to add a tad more water before serving. Enjoy the Italian Rice food.
That’s Menu Italian Rice Food that you must try, besides having health benefits, it also has a unique taste.
This is delicious Menu From Korean Food that you can try: 13 Menu Popular Korean Breakfast Food