Try this unique food, namely Kimchi Burger. Kimchi is a Korean fermented vegetable that dates back about 4,000 years. The hallmark of kimchi is its red color due to the use of chili powder. Until now, kimchi is a dish that must be on the Korean dining table. It feels like if there is no kimchi, the meal will be incomplete.
Kimchi Burger Recipe
1. Korean Inspired Kimchi Burger with Spicy Mayo
Quoting from Foodie With Family Page , this is the way to cook this Kimchi Burger:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons gochujang or chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 tablespoons grapeseed canola, or vegetable oil, divided
- 6 large homemade pretzel sandwich rolls or purchased pretzel rolls cut in half
- 2 cups chopped mak kimchi Napa cabbage kimchi, drained of most liquid
- 4 cups mixed spring greens or arugula
- 6 freshly grilled or pan-fried beef burger patties
How to cook:
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the mayonnaise and gochujang or chili garlic sauce till easy and calmly coloured. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate till prepared to use.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the oil to a medium sized, non-stick skillet positioned over medium high heat.
- Add the tired kimchi to the pan and stir-fry till the kimchi is browned round the rims and fragrant.
- Transfer to a bowl and cowl to preserve warm. Brush the reduce facets of the pretzel rolls with the last oil and grill or toast withinside the skillet till golden brown. Carefully take away the rolls.
- Generously unfold the highly spiced mayonnaise at the reduce facets of each the pinnacle and backside halves of every bun. Divide the blended spring veggies or arugula among the lowest halves of the buns.
- Lay one burger patty on each. Divide the stir-fried kimchi among the burgers and upload the pinnacle halves of the buns. You can also additionally need to pressure skewers down approximately 1 inch aside close to the middle of the burger to assist preserve it collectively as you chop it in half. If you opt to serve it whole, simply use one skewer withinside the middle.
Nutrition Kimchi Burger:
Calories: 683kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 528mg | Potassium: 513mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 340IU | Vitamin C: 2.9mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 4.9mg
2. Bacon and Kimchi Burgers
Quoting from Food and wine Page , this is the way to cook this Kimchi Burger:
- 1/4 cup sambal oelek (Indonesian chile sauce)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 slices of thick-cut bacon
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef chuck
- Kosher salt
- 4 slices of American cheese
- 4 potato buns, toasted
- 1 cup chopped drained cabbage kimchi (6 ounces)
How to cook Kimchi Burgers with bacon:
- In a small bowl, integrate the sambal with the mayonnaise and ketchup and blend well.
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. Grill the bacon over slight warmness, turning, till golden and crisp, approximately five mins total. Drain on paper towels.
- Form the red meat into 8 1/four-inch-thick burgers and season with salt. Grill over excessive warmness, turning, till browned, 1 minute in keeping with side. Make four stacks of two burgers every at the grill and spoon 1 tablespoon of the sambal mayo over every stack. Top with the cheese, cowl and grill over excessive warmness simply till the cheese is melted, approximately 1 minute.
- Spread the ultimate sambal mayo on the lowest buns. Top with the burgers, bacon and kimchi, near and serve.
3. Kimchi Burgers with Beef Creamy Kimchi Sauce
Quoting from In the Kitch Page , this is the way to cook this Kimchi Burger:
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 38.33 g kimchi – drained and chopped (reserve the juice)
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. black sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- 112 g mayo
- 2 tbsp. kimchi juice – from the jar of kimchi
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 4 burger buns – lightly toasted
- Arugula leaves
- 1 cucumber – thinly sliced
- 1 tomato – sliced
How to cook Kimchi Burgers with Beef Creamy Kimchi Sauce :
- In a huge bowl, integrate floor red meat, chopped kimchi, sesame seeds and soy sauce. Don’t overwork the aggregate in case you need to keep away from a hard burger.
- Shape into four patties. Season on each aspects with salt and pepper.
- Heat a huge non-stick frying pan to medium. Add 1 tbsp. canola oil to the pan and swirl to coat the lowest of the pan. Fry the patties for 3-five mins according to side, till absolutely cooked.
- Mix the sauce elements together.
- Assemble the hamburger buns with the red meat patties, vegetable toppings and kimchi sauce. Serve and enjoy!
4. Veggie and Kimchi Burger
Quoting from Taste Page , this is the way to cook this Kimchi Burger Veggie:
- 4 veggie burger patties
- 4 Coles Brioche Burger Buns, split, toasted
- 1/4 cup (75g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 400g tub kimchi, drained
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
How to cook Veggie Kimchi Burger:
- Spray a big frying pan with olive oil spray. Place over medium heat. Cook the veggie patties for four minutes every facet or till golden brown and heated through.
- Divide the bun bases amongst serving plates. Top bases flippantly with the veggie patties, mayonnaise, kimchi, cabbage and bun tops and serve immediately.
5. Korean Kimchi Burgers With Gochujang Sauce
Quoting from White on rice couple Page , this is the way to cook this Kimchi Burger :
- 1 lb. ground Beef or Pork (455g)
- 2 cloves Garlic , minced
- 1 Tablespoon Gochujang sauce (15ml) , plus extra for spreading
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper , or to taste
- 1 Green Onion , sliced
- 3-4 Hamburger Buns
- Additional Optional Burger condiments: lettuce , Mustard, Fried Shallots, Onions
How to cook Korean Kimchi Burgers with gochujang sauce:
- In medium bowl, blend floor beef, garlic, gochujang sauce and black pepper. Divide into three-four quantities and form burger patty.
- Heat grill over medium-excessive heat (when you have that option) and prepare dinner dinner for approximately three mins on every facet or till cooked.
- Assemble the burgers: lay backside bun, lettuce, patty, greater gochujang sauce, kim chi and inexperienced onions on pinnacle. If you want, upload any of your preferred burger toppings.
- Place the pinnacle bun at the burger and enjoy!
That’s Menu Kimchi Burgers that you must try, besides having health benefits, it also has a unique taste.
This is delicious Menu from Korean Food that you can try: 13 Menu Popular Korean Breakfast Food