Do you like Salmon Sashimi? This is a recipe of Salmon Sashimi. Salmon Sashimi is the dish that is served in Japan. It can be served as an appetizer or as a main dish. I have used yellow fin tuna but you can use any type of salmon.
Salmon Sashimi Recipe
Quoting from various page sources, here is a recipe:
1. Salmon Sashimi Simple
- 150 grams salmon
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 6 Salmas cookie units
How to cook:
- Put the salmon on a plate and cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Put soy sauce in the well.
- Sprinkle sesame on the salmon. They are then ready to eat.
2. Sashimi Salmon Delicious
- Salmon fillet (300 g)
- 100 milliliters of water
- 100 g of sugar 5 tablespoons cooking vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Japanese Sashimi with Pickled Vegetables
- 150 g of carrots,
- cut into matchsticks 150 g of white radish,
- Slice into matchsticks 150 g kyuri (Japanese cucumber),
- Slice into matchsticks 10 cm of ginger, peeled,
- Sliced into matchsticks, 2 red onions, 1 red chili, matchsticks
- Shoyu (Japanese soy sauce) 240 mL
- 1 tbsp sugar 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 scallions,
- Slice into matchsticks 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, 2 coriander leaves.
- 10 cm of ginger, peeled into matchsticks
How to cook:
- The first step is to first slice the fish fillet to a size of 6×3 cm and then arrange it on a serving plate.
- Then cover it with sticky plastic and set it aside in the refrigerator.
- Then for the sweet vinegar sauce, the steps for making it are heating the sugar, water, and vinegar over low heat. Then the volume is allowed to decrease to 50 ml.
- Remove the pickled vegetables and season with salt. Then pour over the fish and add the soy sauce. Sprinkle and serve.
Salmon Sashimi Calories
Five pieces of salmon sushi have 207 calories each. 8 ounces of salmon sashimi have 331 calories, which is made up of 38% fat, 0% carbohydrates, and 62% protein.
That’s Salmon Sashimi Recipes that you must try, besides having health benefits, it also has a unique taste.
Other recipes you might be interested in trying: 2 Best Robatayaki Menu, You Should Try!