Sushi Salad is delicious to eat. Sushi is small rice rolls served with side dishes. Sushi is considered any dish that includes rice seasoned with vinegar, sugar and salt served with ingredients such as seafood and vegetables. Here are some recipes for sushi salad that can be used as your reference to try at home.
Sushi Salad Recipe
Quoting from various page sources, here is a Sushi Salad Recipe:
1. Sushi Salad with Salmon and Avocado
Ingredients Sushi Salad with Salmon:
- 100g sushi rice
- 50g frozen edamame beans
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 sheet nori , torn
- handful pomegranate seeds
- 50g smoked salmon , reduce into bite-sized slices
- 1 small avocado , stoned, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- sushi ginger , to serve (optional)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 tsp soy sauce
How to cook Sushi Salad with Salmon:
- Rinse the sushi rice honestly nicely and installed a small saucepan blanketed with 200ml bloodless water. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 minutes with the lid on. Remove from the warmth and hold the lid on for 15 minutes earlier than moving to a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, pour boiling water over the edamame and go away to defrost till the rice is cooked. To make the dressing, integrate all of the ingredients, then set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a non-stick pan and upload the nori. Cook for 1-2 minutes on a medium warmness till crisp.
- To collect the salad, drain the edamame, then tip onto the rice at the side of the pomegranate seeds and salmon. Fan out the avocado slices on pinnacle and sprinkle over the black sesame seeds. Drizzle over the dressing and pinnacle with slices of sushi ginger, in case you like.
2. Sushi Salad with Lobster and Avocado
Ingredients Sushi Salad with Lobster and Avocado:
- 1 cup sushi rice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons pro rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- eight ounces (1½ cups) cooked lobster meat, reduce into bite-sized pieces
- three tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1½ teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- three sheets nori
- 6 steamed asparagus spears
- 1 huge ripe avocado, pitted and reduce into 12 slices
- Soy sauce
- Wasabi for garnish
- Pickled ginger for garnish
How to cook Sushi Salad with Lobster and Avocado:
- Boil and prepare dinner dinner the sushi rice and salt through following the package deal instructions. Cook till the sushi rice is soft.
- In a small bowl, whisk the honey and vinegar till well-blended.
- Pour the honey aggregate over the rice and blend with a timber spoon.
- Allow the rice to take a seat down for approximately 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, blend the chili garlic, lobster, and mayonnaise. Stir till well-blended and the lobster is coated.
- Lay a bamboo sushi mat on a smooth paintings surface.
- Lay a bit of nori at the mat.
- Wet your arms and sprinkle ⅓ of the rice over the nori.
- Sprinkle ⅓ of the lobster aggregate over the rice.
- Lay asparagus portions and 4 avocado slices at the nori.
- Hold the 2 edges of the nori and roll it into the form of a ‘log’.
- Repeat with the alternative nori sheets to shape 3 rolls.
- Using a pointy knife, slice the rolls into eight sushi portions on a reducing board.
- Serve. Serve the lobster sushi on a serving plate with soy sauce and garnish with pickled ginger and wasabi. Enjoy!
3. Sushi Salad with Wasabi
Ingredients Sushi Salad with Wasabi:
- 1 cup short-grain brown rice
- 1 tbsp wasabi paste
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2/three cup rice wine vinegar
- half of tsp uncooked honey
- 1 English cucumber, diced into 1/four-inch chunks
- four nori sheets, quartered and reduce into 1/four-inch strips
- 1 massive carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- eight oz. crab meat pieces (claw or jumbo lump)
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- four cups child spinach
How to cook Sushi Salad with Wasabi:
- In a medium saucepot, deliver 2 cups water to a boil. Stir in rice, cowl and decrease warmth to low. Simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from warmth and permit sit, covered, for a further 10 minutes. Spread rice on a baking sheet to chill to room temperature, approximately 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk wasabi, soy sauce, vinegar and honey. Set aside.
- In a massive bowl, blend rice, cucumber, nori and carrot. Drizzle with wasabi-honey aggregate and stir to combine. With a rubber spatula, lightly fold in crab.
- Divide spinach flippantly amongst serving bowls or plates and pinnacle every with rice-crab aggregate and avocado.
That’s Sushi Salad Recipe that you must try, besides having health benefits, it also has a unique taste.
Other recipes you might be interested in trying: 5 Best Potato Sandwich Recipe