Truffle Burger recipe is a delicious burger with truffle oil. This burger is a great choice for a fancy dinner party. You can roast beef and make it into a burger with the tomato, lettuce, and some onions and then add truffle oil.
This is one of the best burgers you will ever have. It is a juicy, medium-rare burger, stuffed with sauteed mushrooms, truffle cheese and a truffle mayonnaise. Try following this recipe from Inspiration Best Food.
Truffle Burger Recipe
Quoting from various page sources, here is a Truffle Burger recipe:
1. Truffle Burger with Bacon
- Beef claw, minced 1.50 kg
- Cheddar cheese cut 10x
- Portobello Mushrooms, 1 kg
- 60 ml olive oil
- 2.35 kg / 250 g HELLMANN Original Aioli
- Truffle oil
- striped meat bacon
- Brioche bread, cut in half, 10 x
- Cos lettuce, 50 gr.
- Beer Dough Chips
How to cook:
- Season the minced meat well and form it into 10 loaves using the mould.
- Bake the burgers until medium-rare, tossing the cheese on top to melt at the last minute.
- Bake the mushrooms in the oven with oil, salt, and pepper for 20 minutes.
- Combine Hellmann’s Aioli and truffle oil in a bowl.
- So cook until dry.
- Toast the bread; place the cos lettuce on the bottom bun, then the beef patty with cheese, bacon, grilled mushrooms, and truffle mayonnaise. complete with a bun.
- Serve with beer chips that have been battered.
2. Truffle Burger with Onion Grilled
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- 1 pound dried mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons of white truffle oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese.
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- I use McCormick’s Grill Mates or Weber Burger Seasoning to taste.
- season with salt and pepper to taste
- Lipton Onion Seasoning
How to cook:
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, white truffle oil, burger seasoning, Lipton onion mixture, salt, and pepper. Stir until well blended. Make 4 loaves.
- Heat the grill over medium-high heat. Grill burgers to the desired doneness and flip to cook on each side.
- Before removing the burgers from the grill, sprinkle each with cheese so that it melts as the burgers cool.
- Bake the bread on the grill for 1-2 minutes and remove it from the grill.
- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onions and mushrooms until soft and fragrant. Add the balsamic vinegar and whisk until combined. Turn off the heat.
- Arrange burgers with Truffle Aioli Oil, fresh spinach, onions, and mushrooms. Serve!
3. Marmite Truffle Burger
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 500 grams of extra lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 burger buns
- Marmite truffles, 3 tablespoons
- 4 tablespoons Hellmann’s Lighter than Light Mayonnaise
- 1 lettuce
- 1 pound beef tomato
- 1 onion, red
- 4 slices of cheese
How to cook:
- Place the minced meat in a bowl with 1 small diced onion, 1 egg, and a spoonful of Marmite Truffle.
- Divide the dough into four and roll the dough into balls.
- Squeeze until smooth and into a 3 cm thick loaf. Make sure all the burgers are the same thickness so that they cook evenly.
- Heat the BBQ and place the bread on the BBQ. Brush light with oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the meat is slightly charred.
- Slice the burger bun in half and place it on the BBQ to toast.
- Add 200g of mayonnaise to a bowl and 1 tablespoon of truffle Marmite.
- Spread truffle mayonnaise on the bread and coat the burger, lettuce, tomato, onion, and cheese.
That’s Truffle Burger Recipes that you must try, besides having health benefits, it also has a unique taste.