This Wagyu beef burger recipe makes a juicy and delicious mouthful, fit for the most discerning tastes. Originally imported from America, Australian wagyu beef is an extremely popular food item in the UK and Ireland. Get the full recipe here.
Wagyu Beef Burger Recipe
Quoting from various page sources, here is a Wagyu Beef Burger Recipe:
1. Burger made with wagyu, bacon, and blue cheese
Ingredients Wagyu Beef Burger with Bacon and Blue Cheese:
- 1.5-2 lbs Wagyu ground meat
- 1 ½ teaspoons legitimate salt
- ½ teaspoon dark pepper
- 1 tablespoon spread
- 4 buns toasted
- 12 cuts bacon cooked
- 8 ounces blue cheddar
- treasure tomatoes cut
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
How to cook Wagyu Beef Burger with Bacon and Blue Cheese:
- Structure the ground meat into 4 equivalent size patties, around 1 inch thick. Sprinkle the beyond the patties with salt and pepper.
- 1.5-2 lbs Wagyu ground beef,½ teaspoon dark pepper,1 ½ teaspoons legitimate salt
- Heat the spread in a cast-iron skillet on medium-high intensity. Add the patties. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Flip the patties. Cook an extra 5 to 6 minutes for grilled to perfection. Try not to drop or crush down the patties. You can add bacon and cheddar as of now, whenever wanted.
- When your ideal temperature is arrived at move the patties to a slicing board to rest. Place the buns cut side down in the prospect to 3 minutes until toasted. Collect the Wagyu burgers with wanted fixings.
- Heat a gas or charcoal barbecue to 450 F degrees.
- Barbecue the patties over direct intensity for 4 minutes. Flip and cook an extra 3 to 4 minutes for grilled to perfection. Try not to crush the patties as it will cause eruptions in the barbecue fire.
- Combine as one every one of the fixings. Salt to taste, however logical won’t require it.
¼ cup mayonnaise,1 tablespoon dijon mustard,1 clove garlic,1 tablespoon lemon juice. Enjoy your Wagyu Beef Burger.
2. Caramelized onions on a Wagyu Beef Burger
Ingredients Wagyu Beef Burger with Caramelized Onions:
- 3 Brioche buns
- 1 pound ground Wagyu meat
- new ground dark pepper
- 4 tablespoons spread partitioned
- 3 cuts Aged White Cheddar
- 1 huge sweet onion
- ½ tablespoon spread
- ½ tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 4 cloves garlic
- ⅓ cup Mayo
How to cook Wagyu Beef Burger with Caramelized Onions:
- Spread margarine onto within the top and base bun cut and delicately toast, spread side down, in 12″ skillet on medium intensity until the cut side of the bun fosters a firm, toasted, outside. Switch off the intensity once finished.
- Partition 1 lb of hamburger into three equivalent segments and structure into round patties, being mindful so as not to over work the meat, yet squeezing immovably enough for the meat to keep intact.
- Press a space into the focal point of every patty to keep it from puffing unnecessarily during cooking.
- Season each side of the patty generously with salt and pepper.
- Add sufficient spread to cover the lower part of a cast-iron skillet warmed to medium high and tenderly spot in the patties whenever it has liquefied. Work in clusters if important.
- Once in the dish, don’t move the patties, or press/crush the meat. Moving the patties superfluously will forestall a decent burn from framing and squeezing the meat is a destructive sin that makes scrumptious juices escape.
- After ~2 minutes of cooking, flip every patty and add a cut of cheddar to the highest point of the patty while the burger gets done with cooking.
- Eliminate from the skillet while burgers are intriguing, or seared to perfection (~125 degrees). Overcooking Wagyu hamburger will cook out all of the tasty goodness that makes Wagyu a top notch item.
- Put patty on toasted bun slathered with cooked garlic aioli, and finished off with caramelized onions. Cut closes off of onions, cut down the middle and afterward cut into ⅛” strips.
- Add margarine and oil into saute skillet and intensity to medium low.
- Add onions and salt to taste.
- Cook 45 minutes, mixing sometimes to forestall singing, until onions are brown and tacky. Try not to raise the intensity to rush the cycle or the flavors will not create.
- At the point when onions are caramelized deglaze the dish with red wine and mix fluid into onions.
- Eliminate onions from skillet and put away, keeping warm. Broil garlic cloves in stove pre-warmed to 375 for 30 minutes, or until cloves are delicate to the touch. Check routinely to guarantee they don’t overcook.
- Crush the cloves into a glue and mince with blade to guarantee they are completely isolated.
- Blend in with mayo and put away. Enjoy your Wagyu Beef Burger.
3. Wagyu Cali Burger
Ingredients Wagyu Beef Burger Cali:
- 5 kaiser rolls
- 5 shaped Imperial American Wagyu Burger patties
- 1 holder sprouts
- 1 enormous hot house tomato (cut)
- 1 pound bacon
- ½ pound destroyed matured cheddar
- Avocado mayo
- 1½ pounds Ground Wagyu Beef
- 2 tablespoons grill sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dark pepper
- 1 egg (beaten)
- ½ cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- ¾ cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons new lime juice
- 1 avocado
- ½ teaspoon salt
The most effective method to make Wagyu Beef Burger Cali:
- To frame the patties, blend all fixings in blending bowl until all around consolidated.
- Partition blend into 5 equivalent patties and store in refrigerator until prepared to cook.
- To make the avocado mayo, place all fixings in blender and puree until smooth.
- Store in water/air proof compartment in cooler until required.
- Mayo will hold in cooler for 4-5 days.
- To gather the burgers, toast buns on the two sides in huge cast-iron skillet and store in warm spot until required.
- Cook bacon in same skillet and put away until required, holding bacon drippings to cook burger.
- Place burger patties in same skillet with saved bacon fat and cook over medium intensity.
- Cook patties for 3-4 minutes on first side and flip when sautéed.
- Top every patty with a liberal measure of cheddar and permit to cook for an extra 3-4 minutes or until cooked to an interior temperature of 160F.
- Spread avocado mayo on each side of toasted bun.
- Put burger patty on base bun and top with bacon, tomato, and fledglings.
- Get done with top bun and a lot of napkins and appreciate. Enjoy your Wagyu Beef Burger Cali.
That’s Wagyu Beef Burger Recipes that you must try, besides having health benefits, it also has a unique taste.
Other recipes you might be interested in trying: 3 Popular Creamy Chicken Ramen Noodles